Discount Nails Professional Prep Remover Wipes CCO Top & Base UV LED Gel Polish Nail Kit
CCO Top Coat (7.3ml)
CCO Base Coat (7.3ml)
Discount Nails Nail Prep & Wipe 250ml
Discount Nails Gel Remover 250ml
Discount Nai Lint Wipes x 900
CCO Base & Top Coat (7.3ml)
CCO UV/LED nail gel polish is a hybrid nail varnish that last for a minimum of 14 days with the appropriate application.
- Shake each bottle before use to blend.
- Apply a thin layer of CCO base coat evenly onto the nail surface and cure in the UV/LED lamp for 10 seconds.
- Apply a thin and even first coat of CCO UV gel colour polish and cure.
- Apply a second thin and even coat of CCO UV gel colour polish and cure
- Apply a thin even layer of CCO top coat and cure
- Wipe the nails with a nail shine wipe to remove any sticky residue and reveal that high gloss shine.
- Repeat this process on the other hand.
NB: Please note that after each application the nails will feel sticky/tacky to touch.
CCO gel nail polish complies with European and British safety regulations. MSDS available on request. All CCO products are 100% authentic. We are an official UK distributor.
14+ day high gloss wear
Easy application and removal
LED lamp cure 60 seconds/ UV lamp cure 120 seconds
DN Nail Prep & Wipe 250ml
DN Nail Prep & Wipe Dual Purpose Cleaner Professional Salon Quality 250ml
DN Nail Prep & Wipe Dual Purpose Cleaner that is so simple and easy to use. An essential tool for any nail technician/beauty therapist to create that perfect manicure or pedicure.
The DN Nail Prep & Wipe Dual Purpose Cleaner is dual purpose solution used to:
Sanitise the nail plate in preparation for the gel base coat application and ensures the perfect bond of the gel colour to the nail plate.
Remove the sticky residue after the top coat gel application to give a high quality shine and finish.
Compatible with all UV/LED systems.
Discount Nails Nail Prep & Wipe Dual Purpose Cleaner – How to Use
- Dampen a DN lint free wipe with DN Nail Prep & Wipe and clean each nail.
- After curing the top coat dampen a DN lint free wipe with DN Nail Prep & Wipe to remove the sticky gel from each nail to create a high gloss, professional finish.
Professional Salon Quality 250ml
For the perfect prep – sanitises/dehydrates the nail plate. The first important step in any manicure/pedicure
Easy removal – removes gel residue/tacky layer
Enhances shine – the final stage to create a flawless, glossy finish
DN Gel Remover 250ml
DN Gel Remover Professional Salon Quality 250ml
Professional Salon Quality 250ml
The CCO Gel Remover is a professional remover for all types of polish.
Safely and gently removes gel polish, acrylics, nail tips and glue without damaging the natural nail
Suitable for all UV/LED gel and acrylic systems.
Quick and easy removal of gel in 10-15 minutes
DN Gel Remover – How to Use
- Saturate cotton pad on the DN foil wrap with DN Gel Remover.
- Fold the cotton pad over the nail and wrap foil remover around the finger.
- When firmly in place squeeze the top centre of the foil together to secure. Leave wrap for approximately 10 minutes.
- Finally, with a twisting motion pull the foil remover wrap from the nail and gently remove any leftover polish with an orange wood stick.
- Moisturise the nails with CCO Cuticle Oil
- Professional salon quality 250ml
- Professional remover for all types of polish
- Safely and gently removes gel polish, acrylics, nail tips and glue without damaging the natural nail
- Suitable for all UV/LED gel and acrylic systems
- Quick and easy removal of gel in 10-15 minutes
DN Lint Nail Wipes x 900
Each pack contains 900 super absorbent lint free nail wipes. For manicure and nail treatments, soft and absorbent. High quality professional wipes, for home or professional use.
Finishing wipe, nail prep and brush cleaner without leaving any fibres. These are dry wipes for use with nail polish remover or gel cleanser.
• 100% DN Lint Free Nail Wipes
• Each pack contains 900 soft absorbent lint free nail wipes
• An essential product for all nail technicians and beauty therapists
• Size: 5.5cm x 4cm (approx.)